Helibike Nelson Limited is committed to fairly handling complaints about its services and tours. Any complaint will be investigated thoroughly and dealt with according to the merit of the complaint. The circumstances and results of any complaint are analysed by senior management for their implications and acted on appropriately so as to remove any grounds for future complaint by improving functions.
Clients may make complaints to us by way of email or standard mail. Clients are advised that complaints must be made in writing so that there is no ambiguity as to what has been said should a verbal complaint be made.
Recording and Resolution of Complaint
- All complaints are recorded.
- HNL investigates the complaint.
- Clients are notified of the outcome of the complaint within a reasonable time frame.
- All complaints, resolution and improvement action are filed and recorded.
- Should the client not be satisfied they may seek arbitration by a third party acceptable to all parties to the grievance.
- If the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 60 days from the occurrence of the complaint, the client may request HNL to seek the services of a third party.
- Arbitration will be undertaken when both HNL and the client agree on a third party.
- If the complaint/grievance is still unresolved, the client will be advised of external organizations of appeal.
Publishing Complaints Policy and Procedure
Helibike Nelson Limited publishes its complaints policy and procedure to clients on this, the HNL website.